October can be a bit “spooky”… whether it be because of Halloween, the change in weather, or the sudden realization that summer is officially over. We find ourselves being cooped up inside (especially for all of us in Seattle!), which can often lead to serious evaluation of the environment where we spend most of our time…the office!
Do you look at your space and think…that’s outdated, I should really change out that display, or why did I buy that extra line of frames? If the answer is yes, then it’s time to update your space before you scare away your customers! Ok, that’s a bit dramatic… but they will really appreciate the new look and feel of your space!
Not all changes have to be big and grandiose! Here are some small changes that can be made to liven up a space:
- New Signage: Adding signage can point your patients in the right direction, making it easier and more convenient to shop and find exactly what they are looking for!
- Mirrors: Mirrors are the perfect addition to any space. They help to open up the space, but also provide the perfect canvas for your customers to view your merchandise.
- Feature Displays: Creating hype for new products or a specific frame line can make all the difference when trying to make the sale. So, the idea of “showcasing” with a feature display is a great way to spice things up! (Check out these great feature displays for inspiration…. Flight Boxes, Luminato, & Freestanding Displays)
If you feel it is time for a big overhaul you could consider making some of the bigger changes:
- New Dispensary Design: Creating a new space for your patients to shop and your employees to work creates an exciting and refreshed environment. Need help thinking outside the box?
- New Displays: Even just updating your frame boards can create the look of a new dispensary without having to redo everything and start from scratch! With the help of our new “Complete Systems” it is even easier to pick out a new look!
- New Accessories: Surprisingly, new space accessories (i.e. paint, flooring, seating, lighting, etc…) can make all the difference in the overall appearance of your space. Perhaps changing the color of your walls can create just the pop you were looking for!
Changes, whether large or small, can make all the difference when it comes to the way you present your business and merchandise to your patients! And just think…now is the perfect time to make these changes as we start rolling into the busy holiday season!